Where's My Stuff?
About Missing Tracking Information
Sometimes tracking information won't be available.
Here are some reasons why tracking information may not be available:
- The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional hub near the destination. This is common when shipping volume is high and packages are processed in bulk. Until this first scan, the carrier may not acknowledge receipt of the package.
- The first package scan may not be until delivery.
- Some shipments, such as Standard International shipments, are not trackable.
Reasons for Undeliverable Packages
There are many reasons that a package may be returned to us as undeliverable.
***Item was sent Thai Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation.***
If this item is unclaimed after 7 days then it will be returned to the Thailand post office
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Item is too big for a P.O. Box.
- Some items are too big to ship to a P.O. Box and must be shipped to a street address.
- Incorrect Address.
- If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient.
- Address Format.
- If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carriers, please enter the box number as "PO BOX" followed by the number. Also, if you're a private mailbox holder (use a local commercial mail receiving agency), do not use "Box" for your mailbox number, instead use # or PMB. This will ensure that your address is not mistaken to be a P.O. Box, and that orders can ship to you via means other than the U.S. Postal Service.
- Other Address Problems.
- If the order is being shipped to a prison, there may be delivery restrictions associated with the items or shippers. These restrictions are determined by the penitentiary and may vary. For more information about shipping to prisons, go to About Shipping to Prisons. Many items can be shipped to Department of State addresses, however, some cannot and will be returned as a result. For a full list of shipping restrictions at a specific DOS address, please contact the DOS facilities staff at that location or review the DOS restrictions beginning on page 26 here:http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/88704.pdf
- Failed Delivery Attempts.
- Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Packages that contain more than $1300 of merchandise will always require a signature; otherwise, it is generally up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. After three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
- Damaged During Transit.
- If a package is damaged on its way to you, the shipper may return it to us without attempting delivery.
- Other Transportation Problems.
- Packages can be sorted to the wrong carrier or labels can be damaged such that the carrier is unable to determine the correct delivery address.
- Refused by Recipient.
- If a recipient is not expecting a package, they may refuse it if they believe it was sent to them in error.
The lists of Unclaimed Package & Incorrect Address
1.Cheryl Br. - USA : Address Incomplete
2.Arianne Sa. -USA : Unclaimed Package
3.Axel Vi.- France : Unclaimed Package
4.Julia Marfa R.- Germany : Unclaimed Package.
5.Sarah Sh.- SG : Incorrect Address
6.Chole Ha.-USA : Unclaimed Package
7.Dalila Ch.-USA : Unclaimed Package
8.Sticky Bu.-USA : Unclaimed Package
9.Arianne Sa.-USA : Unclaimed Package
10.Alexia Kl.-USA : Unclaimed Package
11.Lauren Ba.-USA : Unclaimed Package
12.Michelle Be.-USA : Unclaimed Package
13.Kira Ga.-USA : Unclaimed Package
14.Lim Ro.-SG : Unclaimed Package
15.Maria Mi.-USA : Unclaimed Package
16.Brittany Ber.-USA : Unclaimed Package
17.Trinity H. -USA : Unclaimed Package
18.Mekenna Sc.-USA : Unclaimed Package
19.Sabryn Fer.-USA : Unclaimed Package
20.Shirin Yaz.-USA : Unclaimed Package
21.Lulu At.-USA : Unclaimed Package
22.Ana Is.-USA : Unclaimed Package
23.Sarah Ky.-USA : Unclaimed Package
24.Ambach Ma.-France: Unclaimed Package
25.Jordan Sm.-USA : Unclaimed Package
26.Jasmine Ag.-USA : Unclaimed Package
27.Marisa St.-USA : Unclaimed Package
28.Aubrey Ka.-USA : Unclaimed Package
29.Yerody Ca-.-USA : Unclaimed Package
30.Alex Cle.-Canada : Unclaimed Package
31.Marit Wull.-Norway : Unclaimed Package
32.Michael-John W. -UK: Not called for
33.Shyla Stu .-USA : Unclaimed Package
34.Wanda Cin.-Puerto Rica: Unclaimed Package
35.Laura Sch.-USA : Unclaimed Package
36.Zach Mil.-USA : Unclaimed Package
37.Rocky Si.-USA : Unclaimed Package
38.Desiree.-Germany : Incorrect Address
39.Michalea H.-Sweden : Unclaimed Package
40.Sophia Si.-USA : Unclaimed Package
41.Michelle Mi.-USA : Unclaimed Package
42.Jillian Gr.-USA : Unclaimed Package
43.Aleena Ree.-USA : Unclaimed Package
44.Brittany Sor.-USA : Unclaimed Package
45.Natalie Mu.-United Arab Emirates : Incorrect Address
46.Daphne Gu.-USA : Other
47.Hailley Ste. -USA : Unclaimed Package
48.Kay New. -USA : Unclaimed Package
49.Jade Lo.-AU: Unclaimed Package
50.Viviana Eva. -USA : Attempted not known
51.Danielle Ar.-USA : Unclaimed Package
52.Madi Mar.-USA : Unclaimed Package
53.Shannon. Sut.-USA : Unclaimed Package
54.Taryn Ke. : UK : Address gone away
55. Naomi Fen. : AU: Unclaimed Package
56.Kimberly Ha. :USA : Unclaimed Package
57.Laura Si. :USA : Unclaimed Package
58. Kimberly Tur. :USA : Unclaimed Package
59.Christine Ja. :USA : Unclaimed Package
60. Rachael Ya. : SG : Incorrect Address
61.Alecia Mi. :USA : Unclaimed Package
62.Hissa Al H. : Qatar : Incorrect Address